Call us now ! Send us an email W 8th St Anderson United States

Back to Top

Call Us Today!
(765) 642-2080
Call Us Today!
(765) 642-2080

Modification, Citations and Emancipations

Legal Services

civil litigation law
Citations can be filed when either parent is not compliant with a court order or with the Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines.
Modifications are filed when there is a change in circumstances, such as a change in income that would modify support. This is allowed one time within a 12-month time period and must change either up or down by at least 20%.

Emancipations are filed prior to a child turning 19. You also can file if the child joins the military or becomes married.

Helpful Informational Sites:

For additional assistance, please contact us and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Information

Scott A. Norrick
Attorney at Law, PC

Gwen Brannon (MPA Paralegal)

1010 W. 8th Street
Suite 5

Anderson, IN 46016
Phone: (765) 642-2080
Fax: (765) 643-3081
Business Hours:
9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Evenings and Weekends by Appointment Only
In Business Since 2004